Sunday, April 6, 2014

DIY pinwheels (decorative)

Pinwheels... It reminds me of my childhood. I wanted to make a few for a photo session with my boys. These are only decorative as they don't spin. I used left over card stock from another project. Click here to check it out!


SUPPLIES:
  • Square paper (cardstock) I used 6x6
  • Sticks/dowels (I used chopsticks)
  • Pins
  • Scissors
  • Hot glue
DIRECTIONS:
  • Cut your paper into square pieces 
  • Cut from all four corners into center (do not cut through!)- you can measure and use a pencil to mark your paper but I didn't want marks on my pinwheels. 
  • Punch holes in center and corners 

  • Using a pin, hold all corners together in center. 

  • Apply hot glue to stick and attached to back of pinwheel

And they match my bunting!





No comments:

Post a Comment