Monday, April 7, 2014

More Bunting!

I ♥ bunting. There is so much you can do with different paper, fabric, shapes, sizes... the possibilities are endless! I have been using a lot of triangle buntings so I decided to go with another shape for these.
 

SUPPLIES:

  • 10 Paper of choice 6 x 4 1/2
  • Scissors
  • Hole punch
  • Ribbons
  • Ruler 

INSTRUCTIONS:
  •  Cut your paper to measure 6x4.5 (or whatever size you like. I used spring/Easter colors as I'm using these for spring photos. My cardstock was 12x12. I ended up with extra paper that I used to make pinwheels. See the tutorial here

  •  Measure 4 inches down and 2 1/4 (half of 4.5) inches from sides and mark your paper.  
 
  • Draw a line from the mark to each corner & cut along lines.  

 

  •  Using the first piece as a template, place it over the remaining pieces and draw your line on the BACK of the paper (so you don't have to measure again!) 
 
  • Punch holes on each of the corners on top (for ribbons to thread through)


 
  •  Thread ribbons through holes from front to back. 

 If you're interested in the decorative DIY Pinwheels, please click here.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment