- 10 Paper of choice 6 x 4 1/2
- Hole punch
- Cut your paper to measure 6x4.5 (or whatever size you like. I used spring/Easter colors as I'm using these for spring photos. My cardstock was 12x12. I ended up with extra paper that I used to make pinwheels. See the tutorial here.
- Measure 4 inches down and 2 1/4 (half of 4.5) inches from sides and mark your paper.
- Draw a line from the mark to each corner & cut along lines.
- Using the first piece as a template, place it over the remaining pieces and draw your line on the BACK of the paper (so you don't have to measure again!)
- Punch holes on each of the corners on top (for ribbons to thread through)
- Thread ribbons through holes from front to back.
If you're interested in the decorative DIY Pinwheels, please click here.