Monday, September 8, 2014

DIY Cat Tent

Okay, first I want to say that I know this looks more like a failed attempt. Wait, who am I kidding? It is a failed attempt! Haha. But it was fun to try with my son. 

I have a pack and play in our living room for our month old son. The problem is my cat thinks it's okay to jump in there and sleep in there. He hasn't done it while the baby is in it but you never know! So I wanted to make a tent for him to hang out in and maybe, he will stop jumping into the pack and play crib. 

Supplies:

15x15 cardboard 
2 wire hangers
Tape
Safety pins
Pliers/Wire cutter

Instructions: 

I used a foam board to tape to the cardboard because there is a crease in it. 




Cut the wires



Bend them like this



Put holes in each corner of the cardboard 



Tape the top of the wires together 



Put wires through hole and bend on other side. Tape it down. 



Put T-Shirt on. Pano is already checking it out. 




Stretch and fold fabric underneath and pin with safety pins. 



Apparently my cat is too fat and doesn't exactly fit haha



No comments:

Post a Comment