Friday, October 17, 2014

Sharpie Personalized Plate

I actually made this plate a couple of years ago for our 5th anniversary. I wanted to put it in my blog. There are lots of tutorials out there on how to make these but it's pretty simple. 

Write/Draw on your ceramic plate, cup...etc.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes

SUPPLIES:

Plate - Found some plain ceramic plates at the Dollar Tree
Sharpie Pen(s) - I used a red & black pen


 DIRECTIONS:

Go wild. Get creative! I decided that I would write the lyrics of our Bride & Groom dance song Me and You by Kenny Chesney. I wrote Me and You in red so it stands out. 


I wanted to draw the same exact picture from our shot glass favor. I was surprised I didn't screw that up!


 

I baked it for 30 minutes at 350° 

Men are a little less sentimental about personalized gifts (well, at least my hubs seems that way) than women. If he gave this to me, I would have gotten teary eyed. I love him anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment