Wednesday, August 13, 2014

DIY Car Seat Cover

This can be simple or complex depending on your level of sewing & how you want the cover to look. 

My baby arrived 6 weeks early and I had my first cesarean operation (after 2 normal births). I didn't get a chance to make one. So I quickly put together this one because he's having his first doctor's appointment tomorrow. 

All you need is a piece of fabric (about a yard). Surge the edges (or sew a zig zag stitch) to keep if from fraying. Using a ribbon, I sewed Velcro on it so that it can attach to the handle. That's it. If I had more time, I would have use the same fabric instead of ribbons but I don't have the time. I'm pretty much drugged up and either sleeping or nursing. :)


Aren't the clouds and rain drops just the cutest things?




No comments:

Post a Comment