Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DIY CD/DVD Sleeve

I saw this on Pinterest on several sites and it's so easy , I just remembered how to make it. So... I'm not sure where the actual source of this tutorial came from. Eventually I just looked at this tutorial.

SUPPLIES:

8.5" x 11" Paper
CD/DVD
Twine/Ribbon (if you want to tie it)

Scoring Board (optional) - In the past, I've scored my lines using a ruler and a bone folder but I never really could get it straight! I finally bought a scoring board from JoAnn's (on sale of course).


DIRECTIONS:

Place the CD on top (edge going across half way of CD - largest part of the CD) & measure from sides to mark where you will fold. It should be 1 and 3/4 inches.



Fold the sides in length wise. Again, it should measure 1 and 3/4 inches from each end. 
Then, place CD in the middle and fold the bottom up. It should measure 3 inches from top and bottom.


Open it back up and fold it so it lays flat. The previous crease should line up with the up and down edge (if that makes sense).




Tuck the sides back in (this part holds the CD).


Fold the corners of the top in and tuck into the bottom part.



Tie it with whatever you wish and you're done!


Made a few for my Holiday Mini Sessions! 



Interested in these DIY Stickers? Check out how I made them!

No comments:

Post a Comment