Monday, November 24, 2014

DIY Stickers

I wish I had a larger budget but I don't especially since I'm not working right now. Fortunately I love to make things myself. This is nothing special but it makes me happy. So I guess that's all that matters :)

Recently I posted a tutorial on DIY CD/DVD Sleeves. I decided to print out my watermark and make stickers out of them to put on the CD Sleeves for my holiday minis. 

I printed the watermarks on a word doc. It took a couple of times to get the spacing correct for the heart punch. The heart is the smaller one, 1 1/4 inches. 

Cutting the paper in strips makes it easier to punch. 


Then I ran it through my sticker machine. You don't need to make it a "sticker". You can always just use craft's tape (double sided tape runner), glue dots, glue stick, etc.


Simple but pretty :)



No comments:

Post a Comment